Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term Savings Champion or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, whose registered office is Savingschampion.co.uk Limited, No 2 The Bourse Leeds LS1 5DE.
Our company registration number is 07805574.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
What Savings Champion does
We provide independent, impartial information, guidance and opinion.
This information is regularly updated and is designed to help UK residents better understand their savings needs and access the best rates and accounts available to them.
Savings Champion does its best to ensure the quality of the data and information on the site, but absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
Savings Champion accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate, out of date or incomplete data or information.
Readers who are not financial professionals should seek expert advice and we will be happy to direct you to an appropriate source.
What Savings Champion does not do
We are not financial advisers and as such we are not authorised or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Nothing on this site may be interpreted as financial advice.
Nothing on this site should be interpreted as recommendation, representation, arrangement or endorsement by us.
The information on the site is not intended to be relied upon by you in making or not making decisions.
You should always undertake your own research and, if necessary, use the services of a qualified financial adviser or tax adviser.
We offer a telephone helpline to support your decision making.
Calls are charged at no more than four pence per minute through BT and may be free depending on your call plan.
Call charges from other landline call providers or mobile phones may vary.
Please check the rate with your phone provider.
Information given by us will be deemed to be general guidance, intended as a starting point for you to carry out your research into a solution for your specific circumstances.
Answers may not be interpreted as financial advice and carry no form of liability or warranty whatsoever.
Where a specific need is identified, we will always suggest that you discuss your needs with a qualified financial adviser or tax adviser and we can, if you wish, recommend one to you.
The free services we offer are for the use of private individuals only.
If you are an IFA and wish to use our Rate Tracker service for your clients, please contact us on 0800 011 9705 for more information.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). In some cases, we may receive remuneration from the providers of third party links that are displayed on our website and these are clearly marked.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Last updated - 25 May 2018
Terms and conditions for a prize draw or competition
1. Our prize draws and competitions are organised by SavingsChampion.co.uk Limited (known simply as 'Savings Champion') of No 2 The Bourse, Leeds LS1 5DE – Company Number 07805574.
How to enter
2. Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
3. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary
4. Savings Champion will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
6. Savings Champion reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of the Savings Champion, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
8. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Savings Champion may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
11. Savings Champion reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
12. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the prize draw or competition ending.
13. The winner will receive details of the prize.
14. The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Savings Champion within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Savings Champion will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to the Savings Champion.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Savings Champion reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Savings Champion's control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of Savings Champion regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. Savings Champion reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, Savings Champion, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Savings Champion, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
21. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Savings Champion or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
22. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Savings Champion reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.
Last updated - 10 March 2022